google.com, pub-9194527341359165, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 6 Things Making Me Happy This Week

6 Things Making Me Happy This Week

What a week.  Friday already?!  I ain't complain'.  I convey a haircut coming my agency tomorrow together with I.can't.wait.  You've never seen a someone who needs a haircut worse than me.  Anywayzzz, let's instruct crackin'.

1.  If you lot are a nutrient blogger, these tips brand tons o' sense.  Especially the "movable background" bit.  I've got a few "prop" backgrounds together with I'm never going back.  


3.  Colorized pictures seem too real.  

4.  Yes, I'd similar 1 lodge of the Taos Sweet Ass Chops together with a side of Ms. French Fries please. 

5.  Ya know what?  I'm non mad most it.  

6.  Tell me something that these Honey Candied Walnuts wouldn't taste practiced in.   I dare ya'.  
  

I convey a haircut coming my agency tomorrow together with I vi Things Making Me Happy This Week

6 Things Making Me Happy This Week Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: autos

0 comments:

Post a Comment