google.com, pub-9194527341359165, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 October Fun: Pumpkin Patching

October Fun: Pumpkin Patching

Before moving to the city, my hometown was almost the middle of nowhere.  My outset hourly chore was at our local pumpkin piece for the autumn season.  Before working in that place I already loved autumn too then existence paid to brand Caramel Apple Delights for 8 hours a solar daytime too hold out surrounded yesteryear pumpkins was a dream.  I made the trip to ol' piece this weekend too snapped a few pics for quondam time's sake.  The conditions was nippy, I was wearing a sweater too I ate an apple tree cider donut.  I'm positive this is what sky is like.  Feast your eyes on all the orangey autumnal goodness.  





















My outset hourly chore was at our local pumpkin piece for the autumn flavor Oct Fun: Pumpkin Patching

October Fun: Pumpkin Patching Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: autos

0 comments:

Post a Comment